Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Jolly Bell Ringers...

Yesterday, we went to Macy's on 34th to see Santa.
This is what we saw by Penn Station:
     There is no better place to be for the holidays than New York City. Festivity and happiness are overflowing around every corner. Remember my last post? When I said that chivalry was dead? It is alive and well in this city when the cheer starts spreading around. Someone let me have their seat on the train! That NEVER happens. Never.
     Anyway, these bell ringers were having so much fun (despite the dreary, rainy atmosphere), that I wanted to jump right in there myself! My mom, son, and I were on our way to see the tree at Rockafeller Center so there was no time for dancing. We also saw Santa, as I mentioned before, and he was amazing, as usual. You guys are aware that the REAL Santa hangs out at Macy's until Christmas Eve, right? Well he does....




And the elves...                                              They are real too.

      
      So that's about all I have for today. It's bitterly cold outside. A gusty wind blew through last night and I awoke a few times hearing pelting sleet or hail. I didn't get up to investigate, however, in the wee hours of the morning, I did rush out to collect my home made christmas card paper (it was drying outside) before it blew away. I would have been highly upset if I would have lost it. I'm going to be staying indoors and being snuggly with my golden retriever, Phoenix. Have a great day out there guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment