Sunday, November 13, 2011

Connecticut

Ah what a weekend....
     Yesterday, we rode the ferry over to Connecticut... just to see what was out there. It was a pretty landscape, full of small mountains and trees. We went to a boating town called "Mystic" and spent the entire afternoon just meandering through quaint shops. It was relaxing and slow paced, and it felt strange to be in such a calm environment. I realized, that for the past 6 months I have been moving at full speed!
     When darkness fell upon us, we started our journey home. We made it from the far east end of Connecticut to NY in 2 hours. I want to go back, because we didn't really get to explore very much and I feel like we've missed some things.

      If you have a queasy stomach, do not read the rest of this post:

This morning, I cut a bit of my fingertip off. It was pretty gruesome but I will survive. I feel a bit tired and groggy from the pain medicine, so that is why this post is slightly less descriptive. It seems like I'm always getting injured. A few weeks ago, I fell down a flight of stairs (twice in one shot) at the pier in NYC and sprained my ankle. Then, about 2 weeks later, I twisted my other ankle in pot hole. I'm a walking disaster guys... seriously. No guitar playing for me for awhile... but thank goodness, I only use one hand to type :) I knew that would come in handy some day!

                                                Pitifully Yours,
                                                       Jenny
         

No comments:

Post a Comment